In the Safety Awards, there are various categories that entrants may be allocated to.
Supreme Safety Award (sponsored by Phillips66 Ireland Limited)
Gold Award - NEW
Silver Award – NEW
Bronze Award - NEW
Platinum Awards [applies to 2010 - 2012 Supreme Award winners]
President’s Category Awards
- Overall small company award, less than 50 employees.
- Overall medium company award, 50–100 employees.
- Overall large company award, more than 100 employees
- Overall construction award (sponsored by the Construction Industry Federation)
- Overall new entry award
Business Category Awards
• Agricultural Produce
• Chemical / Pharmaceutical Awards
Speciality Chemicals – NEW
Pharmaceuticals [Fill Finish] – NEW
Pharmaceuticals [Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) - NEW
Consumer Products - NEW
• Construction Awards
Insulation and Energy Conservation
Mineral Extraction/Quarrying/Concrete Products
• Consultants (Safety, Management, etc.)
• Education and Training • Electronic / Electrical Manufacturing / Assembly
• Facilities Management and Services
• Financial / Insurance
• Food/Drink • Local Authorities/Councils
• Information Technology and Computer Services - NEW
• Local Authorities/Councils
• Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing / Assembly
• Medical Devices
• Medical Services
• Public Service (Government Services, Public Bodies, Semi-State, Emergency Services, Prisons, etc.)
• Sport / Leisure • Transport / Distribution/Storage
• Utilities / Telecoms Providers (Power Generation / Distribution,
• Telecoms, Water, Gas, etc.)
• Voluntary, Social and Community
• Waste Management
• Other Manufacturing
• Other Services
Consistent High Achiever Awards
These awards are made to organisations who have achieved a Distinction Award or greater over the previous five years.
- East [Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow]
- Midlands [Laois, Longford, Offaly, Westmeath]
- Mid West [Clare, Limerick, Tipperary North]
- North East [Cavan, Louth, Meath, Monaghan]
- North West [Donegal, Leitrim, Sligo]
- South East [Carlow, Tipperary South, Waterford, Wexford]
- South [Cork, Kerry]
- West [Galway, Mayo, Roscommon]
New Entry Awards
Not featured in the overall category awards.
- Small, less than 50 employees.
- Medium, 50–100 employees.
- Large, more than 100 employees.
Highly Commended Awards