6. Emergency Preparedness and Response
This is section 6 of 10 to be included in your submission.
Supporting evidence is required in key areas and need to include policies and procedures associated with this section such as current evidence of implementation and review. Examples of these are:
- Emergency Planning / Preparation / Communication / Testing / Review for all identified emergencies (e.g. fire, environmental, personal rescue, etc);
- Fire precautions (including the provision, maintenance and inspection of equipment;
- First aid needs (including the provision and replenishment of supplies);
- Other identified emergency preparedness and response needs specific to the organisation;
- Records relating to above.
Training relating to Emergency Preparedness and Response should be included in section 4, not in this section.