Policies and Procedures
5. Implementation and Operation of Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
This is section 4 of 10 to be included in your submission.
Organisations should ensure that effective measures and resources are in place to manage and control operational risks. Health and safety policies and procedures should be developed and implemented.
Supporting evidence required in key areas associated with this section must include current evidence of implementation and review. Examples of the evidence required:
- Safe Systems of Work;
- The control of hazardous substances and materials;
- Occupational health surveillance and monitoring as identified through risk assessment and/or legislative requirements;
- Occupational hygiene monitoring as identified through risk assessment and/or legislative requirements;
- Personal protective equipment;
- Good housekeeping;
- Improper Conduct;
- Work Related Stress;
- Copies of policies and procedures relevant to the above;
- Evidence of implementation of the above.