10. Demonstration of Superior Performance in Health and Safety
This is section 10 of 10 to be included in your submission.
There are a number of ways for organisations to demonstrate their superior performance in health and/or safety. This could include but is not limited to:
- Evidence of an excellent health and safety culture within the organisation
- Identification and promotion of industry best practice(s)
- Evidence of promotion of health and safety standards externally with contractors and sub-contractors
suppliers, other interested parties, etc.
- Evidence of effective health & safety supply chain management
- Evidence of providing advice, support and assistance to other organisations
- How the organisation caters for persons with disabilities
- Innovative solutions
- Corporate social responsibility
View / download the Awards Guide [pdf; 338kb]
Download the Safety Awards Entry Form and Statistics section [see page 2] [pdf; 317kb]