10. Demonstration of Superior Performance in Health and Safety
This is section 10 of 10 to be included in your submission.
There are a number of ways for organisations to demonstrate their superior performance in health and/or safety. This could include but is not limited to:
- Evidence of an excellent health and safety culture within the organisation;
- Evidence of how best practice is identified and promoted within the organisation;
- Evidence of promotion of health and safety standards externally with contractors and sub-contractors, suppliers, other interested parties, etc.;
- Evidence of effective health & safety supply chain management;
- Evidence of providing advice, support and assistance to other organisations;
- Evidence of how the organisation caters for persons with disabilities;
- Evidence of innovative solutions;
- Evidence of corporate social responsibility;
- Evidence of wellbeing, counselling, lifestyle initiatives;
- Evidence of promoting employees to participate in CPD schemes (e.g. drivers, engineering, HR, health & safety, etc).
- Evidence of attendance at NISO/NISG conferences, seminars, courses, quizzes, etc.
Download the awards guide [prompt list] [pdf; 248kb]