Why Enter the Awards?
- All Ireland Awards for organisations based on the island of Ireland;
- Most efficient and cost effective means of conducting an internal health and safety audit;
- Allows you to implement procedures based on a system of continuous improvement;
- Benchmark your performance against competitors in the same industry;
- Prestige of winning an award that is recognised throughout industry, among safety professionals and by the public;
- Winning organisations will have their organisation and award announced in numerous publications including a national paper, Health and Safety Review, Health and Safety, NISO Update, NISO’s Safety Observer, NISG publications, along with numerous newspapers that carry NISO / NISG’s news releases;
- Differentiates your business in the current economic environment;
- Increases your chances of winning contracts, tenders and new customers;
- Demonstrates a positive corporate governance attitude within your organisation;
- Provides recognition and promote your organisation’s health and safety excellence;
- An invaluable award endorsing your health and safety management.
What are the awards categories?
Which category do I enter?
Are there any other awards I can enter?
How to enter for the safety awards?