How to Enter?
This dedicated website guides you through the necessary steps of how to enter the Awards and where you can find an entry form* [pdf; 268kb].
There are twelve broad headings which must be considered and these include:
- Statistics and Accident History* [see page 2 of the entry form]
- Health and Safety Management
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Implementation and Operation of Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Health and Safety Communication and Consultation
- Proactive Health and Safety Management
- Occupational Health and Occupational Hygiene
- Workplace Health and Wellbeing
- Health & Safety Training
- Reactive Health and Safety Management
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Work Related Vehicle Safety (including Workplace Transport Safety and Driving for Work)
Download the awards entry form* [pdf; 268kb]
Download the awards guide [prompt list] [pdf; 764kb]
Alternatively you may click on the above links to view each of the twelve guides
* Interactive fillable entry form which can be filled in using Acrobat Reader [PC/Mac] or Preview [Mac] and many other PDF readers.